We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Customer Care Advisor to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 3 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly this is an exciting time to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll support the day to day operations within the Purchase Ledger Team, which will include amongst others, administering all aspects of the Purchase Ledger processes, building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service. This role will be based in our London office.
You will have a strong understanding of Purchase Ledger procedures gained in a similar role and will be a confident user of CBS.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Prepare credit payment schedules (bi-weekly)
- Matching Purchase Ledger Invoices with associated purchase order/paperwork
- Post Purchase Ledger Invoices/Credit Notes on a daily basis (in excess of 4000 per month)
- Create and maintain records in system
- Answer incoming calls and deal with accordingly
- Reconcile Supplier accounts against Supplier statements (monthly)
- Resolve and log any invoicing queries with suppliers
- Ensure all emails in purchases@ inbox are read and actioned within 24 hours of receipt
- File and maintain Purchase Ledger files in retrievable order
- Adhoc duties as requested
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in Purchase Ledger is essential
- Confident user of CBS
- Numerate and able to manage data accurately
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office, and in particular, Excel
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV and Motivational Letter to Recruitment@coronacs.com