We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Project Coordinator to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 3 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly this is an exciting time to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our technical team encompassing Comms, Cloud and Unified services.
In this role, you’ll support the day to day operations within the Telecoms Technical team, which will include amongst others, administering all aspects of the Telecoms Technical team processes, building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service. This role will be based in our Hertford office.
You will have a strong understanding of Telecoms Technical team procedures gained in a similar role.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Projects include hosted telephony, fixed telephony, Additional Works orders, Mobile orders and Network Services
- Processing internal and external orders from beginning to completion
- Responsibility for processing internal and external paperwork relating to Telecoms Projects, additional Works orders, Mobile orders and Network Services
- Liaising with engineers, Sub-Contractors, customers, suppliers, internal customers and ensure efficient completion of projects and additional works
- Assisting with Network Services with regards to “Daily Checks” and other administration tasks
- Assist with logging of service calls when required
- Escalation of customer complaints and installation issues to the Technical Manager
- A minimum of 3 years working within the appropriate industry
- Knowledge and experience of provisioning all Gamma products would be a great benefit
- Experience of Ability (Union Street) provisioning and servicing
- Experience of mobile provisioning and servicing
- Working closely with the team to ensure and promote an excellent customer experience
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV and Motivational Letter to Recruitment@coronacs.com