Job Title: Remote Software Administrator (3-6 months temporary position)
Location: Office Based – Hertford
Working Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Remote Software Administrator to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK, on a temporary basis.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 4 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the companies print monitoring solutions, ensuring our clients are setup onto our managed platform as well as assisting with device reports required by other departments.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Installation of software to client’s servers, this includes both remoting onto client servers or passing information for them to install.
- Upkeep of platform and day to day running, ensuring all devices are reporting back in the correct format.
- Troubleshooting agents who are not reporting.
- Managing device warnings and escalating relevant events.
- Running meter reading reports.
- Providing support to field-based engineers who require assistance installing the software.
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Basic understanding of Windows networking / IP is a must.
- Good Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of Mac OS is desirable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to work to your own initiative.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.