Location: Victoria SW1E 6DR
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 230 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team
We have an excellent opportunity to support the Finance department as a Lease Desk Team Leader at one of the UK’s leading print management companies.
Reporting to the Business Order Processing Manager, the focus of this role is to support the Sales and Finance team by supplying accurate and timely information, taking ownership of complex queries relating to new sales orders.
You will be responsible for leading the BOP (Business Order Processing) function including the processing of new orders, invoicing, and collection of cash from various lease companies.
You will assist the BOP Manager with the day-to-day, team and workload schedules, maintaining and building relations within the team, to incorporate a one team attitude with a positive approach and solution seeking.
- Ensure all customer orders are checked and input accurately and correctly. Will include Leasing paperwork along with service or cash order documentation
- Leading the BOP team – currently 2 direct reports
- Central point of contact for sales teams
- Manage the entirety of the new order process from receipt through to payout
- Resolve any internal or funder queries
- Support the BOP team to ensure deals are being checked accurately and in a timely manor
- Development and training of the team members
- Refer unresolved customer/internal issues to designated department heads for resolution
- Ad-hoc administrative duties to support management
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous Team Leader experience would be an advantage
- Being able to deal with both fast paced and complex situations
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively resolve complications
- Ability to effectively organise both yourself and team, prioritising the workload to achieve targets in the most efficient way
- A team player
- IT Literate – proficient in the use of MS office software (Excel/Word etc)
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience held in a similar role is essential
- Previous experience in the Managed Print Industry and or Leasing would be an advantage
What do we Offer
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.