We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lease Desk Administrator to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 3 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll support the day to day operations within the Lease Desk Team, which will include amongst others, processing invoices for all sales deals, building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service. This role will be based in our London office.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Raising invoices for all lease and hardware sales
- Credit control of all leasing companies ensuring all new deals are paid out within an agreed timescale
- Escalating any queries as necessary
- Daily Tracking of all upgrades and settlements
- Chasing settlement invoices from funders and customers
- Monthly reconciliation of settlements spreadsheet
- Communicating with sales team on any issues
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in finance department required
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to Recruitment@coronacs.com