Job Title: HR Advisor/Generalist
Location: Victoria, London
Working Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor / HR Generalist to join one of the fastest-growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
In this generalist HR role, the main purpose is to provide an effective and efficient HR advice and support to the business, whilst also supporting the day-to-day operations within the HR team. The HR Advisor will report to the Head of HR.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to)
- Supporting the Head of HR with day to day running of the department
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Providing advice, support and guidance to managers on HR policies and processes
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies, running the recruitment campaigns
- Producing HR correspondence and documentation
- Working closely with the HR Coordinator to ensure all onboarding and offboarding processes are completed efficiently
- Handling employee relations case work (including conducting investigations, disciplinary meetings, drafting letters)
- Responsible for management of the absenteeism across the company, including occupational health referrals as applicable
- Monitoring key HR and recruitment metrics (HR reporting)
- Supporting the Head of HR with the M & A work (TUPE consultations, redundancies)
- Assisting with the annual performance management process
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies to ensure they are in line with the current legislation
- Support the delivery of learning and development programmers/ initiatives; running internal workshops when required
- Supporting the Head of HR with implementing new engagement and wellbeing initiatives
- Supporting the delivery of the annual performance review process (coaching managers and staff, monitoring the progress)
- HR System administration
- Assisting with the delivery of the new employee engagement survey
- Supporting ad hoc HR projects as required
Key Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of HR and Recruitment best practices
- A good understanding of UK employment legislation
- CIPD qualification desirable (not essential)
- Experience of handling employee relations cases
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Previous experience of delivering successful recruitment campaigns
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive and organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationship
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Thank you for the interest you have shown in our Company. Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.