Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday
Location: London Victoria/Remote
Salary: £25-£28K depending on experience
Start date: Immediately
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 230 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll support the day-to-day operations within the HR Team, which will include amongst others, administering all aspects of the HR processes and procedures and supporting the full employee lifecycle. This role will be based in our London office, with some remote working.
You will have a good understanding of the HR procedures gained in a similar role and will be a confident user of the Microsoft Office suites.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing administration support across the full employee life cycle
- New starters administration (reference checks, preparing job offers and employment contracts, creating new staff records)
- Leaver administration, including letters/documentation, exit interviews, updating systems
- Maintaining accurate HR and employee records, including regularly updating our HR systems (SelectHR, Appraisd, CultureAmp)
- Preparing HR documentation, contract variations, letters etc.
- Monitoring of the HR inbox and answering queries
- Updating payroll with all the staff changes
- Working closely with the HR & Payroll Coordinator to ensure processes are completed efficiently
- Administering DBS checks and employment reference
- Monitoring employee absence and sick leave
- Monitoring probation reviews, liaising with line managers
- Assisting with the quarterly performance reviews and employee surveys
- Assist with HR projects as and when needed
- Other HR tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in an HR administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
What we offer
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.