We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Customer Care Advisor to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 3 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly this is an exciting time to join our growing team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a high level of customer support to our clients, ensuring efficient after sales customer service.
You will support the day to day operations within our Internal Sales Team, which will include amongst others, administering all aspects of the sales processes. This role will be based in our London Victoria office.
You will have a strong understanding of Sales / Customer Service procedures gained in a similar role.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Providing after sales customer service. This could be in relation to customer retention, dealing with cancellation requests and backlogs
- Demonstrating a high-quality service in all interactions with our customers
- Handling short-term rental lease deals
- Logging and responding to customer complaints within the agreed or specified timeline
- Assisting other teams within the business when required
- Finding opportunities to generate leads for our sales team
- Engaging in tasks or initiatives set by our Internal Sales team associated with our customers
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external customers
- Organised and efficient, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to identify and deal with issues effectively
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV and Motivational Letter to Recruitment@coronacs.com