Location: London Victoria
Working Hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday
Job Category: Sales Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £25K Per annum
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 4 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities
The main purpose of the Customer Care role will be to help CCS reduce customer churn and retain existing customers. This will be achieved by proactively targeting customers who have responded to customer satisfaction surveys and help resolve any issues and improve customer support.
The role will also involve working with other departments to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner using a case management workflow.
Other responsibilities will be resolving complaints within our FCA guidelines and uncovering opportunities for the sales teams where applicable/ appropriate.
Key attributes and Skills
- After-sales customer service
- Customer retention, dealing with negative feedback from surveys
- Dealing with complaints within agreed timeframes and complaint logging.
- Working with other areas of the business to get issues resolved, obtaining information for customers
- Finding opportunities to generate leads for sales teams
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills over the phone
- Organized and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and cope well under stress
- Good at de-fusing situations, able to build rapport quickly
- A good understanding of Corona’s departments, processes and procedures preferred
Salary, Benefits and working hours
- £25K – £28K Per Annum DOE
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays Per Annum
- Staff Incentives and reward Scheme
Monday – Friday – 08:30 – 5:30 pm
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.