Job Title: Copywriter/Bid Writer
Location: London Victoria
Working Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Start date: Immediately
Salary: £35k p.a + sales win bonuses, additional benefits
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 4 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
A unique opportunity has been created to support the Marketing department as Copywriter/Bid Writer at one of the UK’s leading print management companies.
Reporting to Head of Digital Marketing, the focus of this role will be writing copy for the company’s website, email marketing, company articles/blogs and working with the Sales teams as a bid writer to improve the sales win rate by increasing value provided within the bid and sales cycle.
Experience working with marketing, sales, and stakeholder teams to prepare winning bids is essential.
Bid writing for both Public and Private sectors. Represent customer value propositions in an engaging and absorbing way whilst also maximising the marks CCS can achieve within the ITT/RFP.
Ability to work on multiple key opportunities at the same time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to review the CCS website and implement copy changes on site, emails, social media, and other marketing collateral.
- Liaising with CCS stakeholders to build and maintain a content calendar for company news and thought leadership blogs.
- Review existing company marketing assets; identify, refresh, and create new content to complement the company’s GTM strategy.
- Ability to identify design and technical changes across CCS’s Digital estate would be an added advantage.
- Create quality focused responses for significant tenders, RFP’s and ITT’s for the Enterprise Sales Team (Public & Commercial sectors)
- Appraisal of customer documentation to identify the breakdown and components of each customer question with a clear strategy of how to achieve the best response outcome for CCS. Identify key words and phrases that are critical to evidence in our response.
- Source, edit, proofread and re-write sales content/material as required.
- Write original material that is clear, compelling and persuasive for inclusion in bids, tender and responses, helping customers understand our value proposition and what we offer to support their own organisation.
- Work with 3rd parties where required to “fine tune” CCS responses.
- Work with the Enterprise Sales Director to achieve the best possible Bid Submission within the timeline
- Taking input and building relationships with a variety of stakeholders typically comprising sales, product teams, finance, legal, commercial, delivery, vendors and third-party subcontractors.
- Proactively escalate issues to the management team when required and in good time with a suggested course of action where possible.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Experience working within a marketing and sales environment.
- Knowledge of writing SEO optimised content for Digital marketing channels
- Excellent stakeholder management and attention to detail
- Experience of writing original Bid content and working with contributors to improve content, editing and re-writing content when required.
- Bid Management experience within the IT environment.
- Ability to use all the Microsoft Office Package, including extensive use of Teams and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple activities, running to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be a good team leader and player.
- Knowledge of HTML and web design would be a bonus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (£35K p.a) plus sales win bonuses and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development
- A fantastic working environment
How to apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]