We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Billing Administrator to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 3 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
In this role, you’ll support the day to day operations within the Billing Team, which will include amongst others, administering all aspects of the Billing processes, processing invoices and providing excellent customer service. This role will be based in our London office.
You will have a good understanding of Billing procedures gained in a similar role and will be a confident user of CBS software.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Raising invoices
- Collecting meter readings from customers and ensuring they are inputted correctly on the system
- Entering data onto our billing system
- Raising credit notes
- Raising billing schedules for combined bills
- Dealing with any billing queries with customers and staff internally
- Ad hoc duties
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in Billing is essential
- Confident user of CBS software
- Numerate and able to manage data accurately
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office, and in particular, Excel
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply:
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to Recruitment@coronacs.com