Job Title: Account Manager – Telecoms Field Sales
Location: London Victoria or Hertford / Remote
Working Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager – Field Sales to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd (CCS) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 200 employees across 4 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
CCS provide managed IT and telephony services to Businesses across the UK. We sell and support Gamma solutions and products, including on premise and cloud-based solutions. Our new salesperson would need to have a good knowledge of these services together with general client/server networking technologies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, target driven salesperson to join our growing sales team. The position is focused around new business sales into our existing Copier base, providing proposals and project design for new customers and onboarding.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings (some warm leads will be given along with existing base to target).
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing systems and peripherals.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- At least three years direct selling experience
- Consistent over target performance
- Must have experience based around the Hosted Telephony, Mobile and
- Connectivity and have a good technical background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised and be proactive and well organised.
- Must be comfortable discussing solutions with business owners/IT managers.
- Must enjoy selling
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal development and progression
- A fantastic working environment
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please email a copy of your updated CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.