Following recent COVID-19 developments the Government is encouraging us to work from home if we can. More and more businesses have chosen this route and therefore technology is something that they are increasingly relying on to stay afloat during the pandemic.
We understand that working from home can be a struggle and relying on technology, therefore we want to remind you that we are here to help with all your remote working needs. Whether you need improved communications, better reporting or further integration between teams and technology, we have a solution for you.
Benefits of a digital workplace:
- Easy tracking and improved reporting
- A quick and easy way to interact with clients
- Workforce enablement – Virtual meetings to stay connected
- Improved productivity and flexible working
Our services include:
- Hosted Telephony & Unified Communications – Browser and App solutions delivered directly to your Desktop, Mobile, Laptop, iPad or a range of traditional handsets. Simple to us Video conferencing, Instant Messaging, Presence, Screen and File sharing ensuring your business works smarter.
- Voice – FOC Bundled minutes UK and mobile. As an Openreach Service Provider partnering with Tier One call routing providers, were able to offer discounted call charges and rental of traditional products such as analogue lines and ISDN but more importantly we can help you migrate to smarter and lower cost digital network products as BT start to retire the copper infrastructure by 2025.
- Mobile – Partnering with the largest operators, 02 and Vodafone we offer 5G voice and data packages, Sim only contracts, IOT and Mobile broadband.
- Data – Premium, high speed connectivity FTTC, EFM, Converged, Assured, Leased line, MPLS and VPLS.
- IT – Device as a Service, managing your IT estate, HP Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Care Packs
Please get in touch with our fantastic and highly experienced telecoms team on 020 7503 3003 or email on [email protected] to discuss what remote-working solutions would best suit your business.
Alternatively, you can head to our website for more information on the products we provide: