On behalf of the global CCS team, I want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to help contain the coronavirus pandemic while continuing to serve you. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority, now and always. As the situation continues to evolve, I want to take a moment to share an update.
The CCS Crisis Management Team meet regularly reviewing the continuity of our business operations while doing everything we can to keep our employees and your employees safe. This team reports directly to me and my executive team. Our decisions are based on the most recent information provided by the CDC, WHO, local public health agencies and government officials, as well as our global business continuity plans.
Here is where we stand as of today:
- Many CCS employees have been encouraged to work from home. Our tested IT systems are supporting this increase in remote work, and our online collaboration tools allow us to communicate seamlessly with each other and with you.
- Of course our Copier preparation and logistics employees are needed on site. These facilities continue to operate, and we have implemented additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of those team members.
- We are closely tracking our service levels to ensure responsiveness to your needs. Our staff continues to quickly resolve customer issues by phone, and we continue to make on-site service calls as needed, in line with the visitor policies of our customers and any local government mandates.
- We are proactively contacting all of our customers regards to our business continuity products, IP phones and Unified Communication products (incorporating video conferences), offering short term contracts underpinning your ability to run your business during these difficult times.
- To date we have experienced no material delays in customer deliveries and these will continue as normal, including devices, supplies and parts. Inventory levels remain strong.
Because the situation is changing daily, we have created a news update on our landing page to keep you informed. Here you’ll find the latest updates for our services and operations.
Should our ability to serve you be impacted in any way, you will hear from us directly. I recommend you contact your account manager or the service teams should you have additional questions or concerns.
I am proud of our CCS team for taking care of our customers and each other. Be assured that you can count on us to support your business.
Chief Operating Officer