Let’s face it, managing your IT has become an altogether different experience than it once was pre- COVID 19.
With millions of UK workers vying to return to their offices during the pandemic, as well as companies growing during this time; the challenge has been to grow, but remain lean with regards to ongoing investment in IT.
In addition to supporting its customers with managed print solutions, office supplies and telecoms, Corona Corporate Solutions (CCS) has partnered with HP as part of its Amplify Partner Program, with its Device as a Service (DaaS) solution as an intuitive way of improving IT hardware device management.
What is DaaS?
Put simply, DaaS is a solution by HP that enables companies of any size to make its IT departments more cost effective and efficient.
Check out the video below to find out more.
What does DaaS offer?
The way in which HP’s DaaS solution empowers your IT departments is with:
- HP Devices: PC’s and laptops for use by your IT departments or workforce
- Reduction of routine PC tasks: this includes managing your employees’ repairs, access to your business’s network, password management (security) etc. which all can be very time consuming
- Improving your IT budgets: For a competitive monthly rate, DaaS includes Hardware, Software and Services
- HP Care packs: These Care Packs offers your business flexible coverage, support, and peace of mind
- Analytics: Powered by HP’s TechPulse, this analytics technology monitors and predicts device health; proactively managing multi-device OS environments
How do I find out more and take advantage of DaaS?
Give our team a call on 020 7503 3003 or email us at [email protected] , and we’ll help you get started with this exciting new chapter for making your IT solutions more agile and cost efficient.