BSA Conference 2017

2017-05-16T17:41:36+00:00May 16th, 2017|

Having established a great working relationship with the education sector, we decided to pack our bags and head up North for the BSA's Annual Conference for Heads 2017, which was being held in the beautiful and historic town of York. Showcasing our product portfolio, which sits perfectly in line with everything today's modern school needs, [...]

Corona goes from strength to strength!

2017-05-10T12:59:28+00:00May 5th, 2017|

We are delighted to announce that, with immediate effect, Bureautech Digital Ltd have joined Corona Corporate Solutions. We're excited to be welcoming the Bureautech Digital clients on board and taking the great relationship they've enjoyed, up to now, to new heights as part of the Corona family. One of the fastest growing and dynamic [...]

Join the Corona team!

2017-05-09T17:11:25+00:00September 5th, 2016|

Following a period of fantastic growth at Corona, we're in need of some new colleagues.   Based at our Head Office in Victoria, London, our Finance & Admin department have the following, full time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm), vacancies - BILLING ADMINISTRATOR Duties include:- Collate customers meter readings monthly, process, produce and send invoices Raise periodic maintenance/rental invoices, [...]

New Toner Recycling scheme launches 01st Oct

2017-05-09T17:17:08+00:00September 1st, 2016|

Growing your business shouldn't cost the Earth. Every year, a recorded 65 million printer and copier cartridges are sold in the UK alone and only an estimated 15% of these are either reused or recycled. The other 85% either end up in UK landfill sites causing damaging and irreversible effects on the environment, or they're [...]

Employee of the Month – Louise Williams

2017-05-09T17:12:06+00:00August 2nd, 2016|

Corona is made up of a group of fantastic individuals, passionate about providing a top class service to our clients. Each month, everyone in our Technical Team (office, engineers & warehouse) has the opportunity to nominate a colleague that they feel has gone over and above the call of duty, has received a high commendation from [...]

10 Years of Billing

2017-05-09T17:08:56+00:00July 4th, 2016|

   We're very proud to announce that July 2016 marks our 10 years anniversary of providing Landline & Mobile billing services to our clients.   Over the last decade, we have processed: 77 million telephone calls and 168 million minutes.... To put it another way, that's 320 years of talking continuously on the phone!!   Having our own billing service [...]

Introducing our new Copier Manager

2017-05-09T17:12:44+00:00April 4th, 2016|

We're absolutely delighted to announce the appointment of Rick Downing into our Service Department, taking over the position of Copier Manager from Errol Basaran. (Errol has moved into a Professional Services role, which we'll be talking about in a future story, so make sure you check our Latest News section regularly!) Starting off as a [...]